Sunday, January 27, 2013

SET YOUR SIGHTS UPON HEAVEN

Praise God everyone! God is awesome! I thank Jesus for his love. There is none else but the Yeshua God! Thank you Jesus for going to the cross for my sins. The Holy Spirit is over me so strong with the atmosphere of heaven being on me as well. It has been on me for almost a week now! God is so good and so loving that I just can't place into words! I so love being in his presence while just soaking in his love. I love talking about the Lord and his goodness!

God is always working miracles and wonders and I wish more people would start believing in it. I believe that if people would just place their faith in God one hundred percent then they would experience more miracles. We are living in the last of the last days and God is pouring out his spirit on us causing people to give their lives to Christ. Many people are being converted like Muslims, Atheist, Jews, and people who claim Christianity as their faith but not living it. God loves everyone! If we could just see the bigger picture of our hope in Christ Jesus and our eternal home to be with him. If we could just stop getting caught up in all of the worldly garbage then we could turn our focus on God and making it to heaven. Let's look at this scripture:

Colossians 3

Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits  at God's right hand in the place of honor and power. 2 Let heaven fill your thoughts. Do not think only about things down here on earth. 3 For you died when Christ died, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 And when Christ, who is your real life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all his glory.
5 So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual sin, impurity, lust, and shameful desires. Don't be greedy for the good things of this life, for that is idolatry. 

The word of God is telling us right there plain as day of what our focus should and should not be on. I truly believe that if God didn't love us then he wouldn't have given us these key scriptures. We must know that earthly things only last for a short season but heavenly things are eternal. We need to think higher. God has so much waiting on us when we get to heaven that our flesh can't even comprehend. Man I feel like running around praising God I'm so excited about God and my eternal home! Ladies and gentlemen please think about it that you have a place in heaven providing that you live your life for Christ. I don't know about you but I am tired of this world. I am tired of being let down by man. The government is a let down, friends, employers, even family. Please know that we must still pray for everyone that has been a let down to us. Life is too short to hold grudges. We should be living our lives under Christ by staying in true worship. We must know that there is something much greater ahead of us than what we have here on earth. THIS IS OUR CHANCE! THIS IS OUR OPPORTUNITY TO GET IT RIGHT WITH CHRIST WHILE WE ARE STILL ALIVE! Once we are dead it will be too late. If we die without Christ we are lost forever for all eternity. I don't know about you but I really, really want to get there and I will do whatever it takes to make it to heaven. That means that I will commit, I will dedicate my whole entire life to Christ Jesus because I love him and want to see him. God loves us and doesn't want us to allow the demons of this dark world to keep us buried underneath the graceful presence of God. There are many many demons and other demonic spirits hoovering all around this earth in the second heaven who controls every sinful thing on this planet. Don't let those demons get to you. Don't let those demons cause you to sink but rise up in Christ Jesus and know the hope of his calling. Don't take anymore chances with your life that will affect your soul by causing spiritual death. Let's get real with Christ and put away the Christian acting. If you praise and worship God then you will be able to feel and experience his supernatural presence. Now is the time to repent and to live in true holiness.

God bless my wife Latasha for always proof reading my blogs correcting errors. I guess my proof reading skills could use a little bit more work...

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE YESHUA LORD! I am expectantly waiting to get there! I am constantly working on myself and asking the Lord to transform my ways and thinking daily!!!! I want to be in that number!!!!

    ReplyDelete